Thursday, January 26, 2012

i800 Pre-Approval Today!!!

I called USCIS just to see if our paperwork was in our officer's hands, and surprisingly I was told that our paperwork was pre-approved today!  The paperwork was in their hands on Jan. 17, so approval actually occurred in 9 days.  What this means is that the United States Citizens and Immigration Services has approved for us to adopt Chloe, specifically.  We're one more step closer to bringing her home.

Next, our paperwork will be forwarded to the National Visa Center to be processed and then cabled to the US Embassy in China....What a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are ahead of me. I just mailed my I800 to my agency! I pray I get my I800 approval as quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vicky,

      Thank you! I hope you will be right behind us. From the time they received it, it only took 9 days to approve! I really expected it to be at the end of next week at the earliest.

      I'm sending happy thoughts and prayers your way!

      Delete