Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lazy Sundays

Sundays are usually the time when we are all actually together at home.  Tim does not have basketball and, other than an occasional confirmation class, there is absolutely no reason for us to leave the house.  Although I had work to do for my graduate class, today was one of those stay at home days.  Sweats and fuzzy socks are soooo nice.

I would also be remiss not to mention that this was a birthday weekend.  On Saturday Tim celebrated his 46th and on Sunday my brother-in-law celebrated his 41st.  Happy birthday!

Tim, the kids, and cousin Meredith in St. Augustine, July 2011

Scott and his beautiful daughter, Meredith


4 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Vicky and I am adopting my Kendall Katherine from Huainan. Her LWB name is Susan, and she is 12. I am waiting for my LOA. Are you planning on visiting the orphanage?

    Happy Birthday to the b'day boys! Your daughter is beautiful! I remember seeing her photo's on the LWB site!

    I look forward to following your journey! You are so close!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky,

      Congratulations on your impending adoption! We would love to visit the orphanage in Huainan and also Chloe's foster parents.

      I'd love to see a picture of Kendall. Email me one when you have a chance.

      Lisa

      Delete
  2. I don't see your email address. Kendall's photos are on my blog, www.expectingsomethingsobigfromgod.blogspot.com

    Received my LOA today! PTL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations!!! You should be right behind us then. We sent our i800 approx. 1 1/2 weeks ago.

      By the way, BOTH girls and all of your children are just beautiful!

      Delete